The increased speeds of e-bikes demand a higher level of protection for the riders, the E-Ride Knee Protector is designed to meet this demand. It does so via the semi-rigid outer thermoformed shell which gives strategic and positioned coverage while offering freedom of movement and flexibility. Additional rounded, thermoformed padding provides coverage of the rotula with an additional perforated viscoelastic foam for a perfect fit and positioning. The laminated perforated padding increases comfort and allows maximum breathability while the pre-shaped design provides optimized fit and performance in various riding positions.
• Internal, rounded thermoformed padding with an additional perforated viscoelastic foam for a perfect fit and positioning and improved coverage of the rotula.
• Laminated perforated padding for extra comfort and maximum breathability.
• Stretchable and breathable mesh main construction.
• Silicone anti-slip stripes on the upper and lower inner circumference to keep protection in position.
• Pre-shaped, ergonomic design for optimized performance in various riding positions.
• Open construction for easy and fast use via two straps with adjustable Hook and loop strap closures.
• Level 2 CE certified Type A Viscoelastic PU foam protector (EN 1621_1). The soft protector is embedded in the lining for comfort and performance.
• Designed to absorb and dissipate energy forces, reducing impact forces transmitted to the body.
• Semi-rigid outer thermoformed shell gives additional, strategic positioned coverage while offering freedom of movement and flexibility performance.
• Laminated fabric in central zone for abrasion resistance and durability.