BURTON RIPCORD WIDE
Ripcord er Burtons innstegsmodell for herrer, men kan på ingen måte sammenlignes med sportsbransjens billigbrett. Med Ripcord under beina, har du alle forutsetninger for å utvikle dine ferdigheter på brett. Brettet er lettkjørt og tilgivende, men tåler også mer trykk når teknikken begynner å sitte.
Burton Ripcord Wide anbefales til deg som har skostørrelse 44 EU eller større. Har du mindre føtter enn dette, bør du ta en titt på Burton Ripcord.
Blast past the learning curve with the easiest, most progression-friendly men's board we make.
- Park: 4/10
- All Mountain: 8/10
- Powder: 4/10
Soft and playful
- Flat Top™ with Easy Bevel: Rising rider or seasoned pro, keep your game high and tight with Flat Top. A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free, loose feeling you’d expect from rocker.
- Directional Shape: The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- 5mm Taper: A tapered shape means the nose is wider than the tail, promoting smooth turn entry and exit, stability at speed, and enhanced deep snow floatation. Look for different amounts of taper throughout the line.
- Directional Flex: This flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- FSC™ Certified Fly® 900G Core: Our classic tip-to-tail wood core, the 900G model utilizes the best of two wood species to lighten the load by 10% without sacrificing flex, pop, or strength.
- Squeezebox Low: Profiled core for easier board control, more energy, and pop. With an overall easier feel, Squeezebox Low brings high-end core profiling technology to the progressing rider. Stiffer zones just outside your feet create a more direct energy transfer to the tip and tail, while enabling a softer, smoother flex between the bindings. The end result is more control with less effort from the rider.
- Biax™ Fiberglass: Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and forgiving, park-friendly feel.
- Extruded Base: Speed and strength in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- The Channel®: Stronger, faster, easier, and designed to help dial-in the perfect stance for you - The Channel® gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's).
- Super Sap® Epoxy: Super Sap® is a resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board, which is good in our book.
- Easy Bevel: Easy Bevel gives riders an incredibly soft and forgiving board that’s virtually impossible to catch an edge on. With a convex base that lifts the edges off the snow and a super soft flex, these boards make it easy to learn balance and board control.
- Pro-Tip™: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.