BURTON STEP ON - WOMENS
Pair this with the Step On® boot of your choice and experience the simplicity and convenience of intuitive connection.
The women's Burton Step On Re:Flex Snowboard Binding offers an intuitive boot to binding connection for riders seeking both convenience and all-around performance. Three connection points – two by the toe and one at the heel – deliver unmatched simplicity, security, and board control, while a quick-release lever ensures quick and easy exit. Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D®, and The Channel®. Only compatible with Step On® boots.
- Baseplate: Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain, Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight, Step On® boot-to-binding connection features two points of connection by the toe and one by the heel for unprecedented performance in a simple and secure system.
- Hi-Back: Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board, Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel, FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance, Nylon composite material blended with 18% short-glass in the hi-back and spar for a high-performance mix of strength and soft flexibility.
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap door design for easy-access to mounting hardware.
- S: US 5-6/EU 35-36,5/MP 22-23
- M: US 6,5-8,5/EU 37-40,5/MP 23,5-25,5
- L: US 9-11/EU 41-42/MP 26-27
Size does matter. Double check the sizing chart to ensure that you have the right size binding for your boot size. Pairing incompatible size boots and bindings will result in malfunction and could compromise your safety. Also, men's and women's sizes are gender-specific for a reason. Combining men's and women's Step On™ products will result in malfunction and could compromise your safety.