BURTON PHOTON STEP ON
Experience locked and loaded power and the convenience of snowboarding's most intuitive connection for the ultimate snowboard boot and binding system equipped with the Boa® Fit System.
The men's Photon Step On Boa Snowboard Boot delivers the highest level of performance with the fast, micro-adjustable feel of the Dual Zone Boa Fit System with Coiler™ Technology. The boot is designed specifically for the Burton men's Step On® Binding to deliver unprecedented entry and exit speed with uncompromised board control in an incredibly easy to use system. Just turn the Boa dial to fine tune the boot's fit, then simply step on to the binding, and you're ready to ride.
- Lacing: Sequence BOA® Fit System uses an inner spool to route the laces for a snug fit and easy lace adjustment with the simple twist of a dial, New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace.
- Flex/Response: Step On® backstay features a connection point on the heel for a strapless boot-to-binding connection that offers unprecedented convenience and performance, 1:1 firm flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride, Snugger strap allows the rider to adjust heel hold and forward flex stiffness.
- Comfort: Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.
- Liner: Focus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response, Imprint 3 liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response.
- Cushioning: Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions, ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection sitting directly beneath your foot.
- Outsole: Step On® outsole features toe cleats in the forefoot that securely fasten into the binding, EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort, Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag.