BURTON KILROY POW
The Kilroy crew likes to make it up as they go. At least now they know which end's the nose.
Built for riding any and all terrain, the men's Burton Kilroy Pow Snowboard lets you ride the whole mountain like the natural terrain park that it is. Better yet, it's a board that can be thrashed without worries thanks to a recipe that's high-performance without the price.
About the graphic:
We worked closely with the Kilroy Crew to figure out what the kids of today are looking for in a board graphic. Keeping it simple and fresh was the key take away. Put some cool pizzaz in the middle and make it ride like a bat out of hell. Working with Brazilian Street artist Muretz for the Kilroy Twin and rounding out the Kilroy Pow and Directional Boards with artwork by our own in-house designer Jackson Tupper–we did just that.
- Skill Level: Intermediate/Expert
- Park: 10/10
- All Mountain: 7/10
- Powder: 7/10
- Personality: Happy Medium, 5/10
- Bend: A Camber Bend advocates powerful turns and poppy precision, offering snappy suspension with weight distributed evenly across the entire board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail.
- Shape: Directional Shape is the classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- Shape Details: 12mm Taper provides a versatile ride that promotes free and easy turns, making this board perfect for riding in any condition.
- Flex: Directional Flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- Core: Super Fly 800G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and alternates between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance.
- Core Tech: Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- Fiberglass: Triax Fiberglass provides versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Base: Sintered Base is durable and highly porous, providing added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- Board Mount: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings.