BURTON MINT LACE
Light and warm with a forgiving flex that lets you do it all, the popular Mint is now available with traditional lacing for the purist.
Soft and forgiving, the women's Burton Mint Lace Snowboard Boot checks all the boxes to keep you focused on your next run. From liners that reflect body heat for extra warmth, to a broken-in feel right out of the box, it makes comfort its priority. Add traditional lacing to the Mint's proven fit and ride, and you have a boot for exploring the whole mountain.
- Lacing: Traditional lacing system provides a tried and true method for a snug and customized fit
- Flex/Response: Durable polyurethane backstay, 1:1 soft flex tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride.
- Comfort: Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry.
- Liner: Imprint 1 liner with integrated lacing and lightweight power panels lets you tighten down the liner.
- Outsole: Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag, DynoLITE outsole offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction that can withstand repeated impacts.