OAKLEY FLIGHT PATH L
Oakleys nye førsteklasses ski- og snøbrettbrille, Flight Path L, er utviklet i samarbeid med den norske verdensmesteren i Super-G, Aleksander Kilde. Brillen oppfyller de strenge kravene til verdens beste sportsutøvere og passer til bruk på ethvert fjell og under alle forhold. L-størrelsen gir maksimalt synsfelt i alle vinkler, og den nye utformingen av Ridgelock EV-brilleglasset gir bedre sikt oppover og sikrer således fri sikt også når utøveren utfører halsbrekkende manøvre.
Developed in conjunction with Super-G World Champion Aleksander Kilde of Norway, Flight Path L is Oakley’s next premier snow goggle that holds up to the high demands of the world’s best athletes for use on any mountain and under any conditions. The L size maximizes field-of-view at all angles, and the new Ridgelock EV lens construction leads to greater upward visibility, allowing for an unobstructed viewing area when in an aggressive skiing position.
- Semi-Rimless Frame Design: When used in racing disciplines, the semi-rim frame is designed to absorb and protect against the impacts of gate slap and provides a dampening effect when contacting the helmet. The semi-rim design
is also streamlined for uninterrupted airflow and reduced drag.
- Ridgelock EV Lens System: As an evolution of Ridgelock, we created an extended field-of-view (FOV) by hiding the inner lens gasket within the frame and creating unobstructed visibility throughout the lens. This results in 19%
greater overall FOV and a massive 35% improvement in upward FOV (when compared to original Canopy).
- Triple-Layer Facefoam: All-day comfort with moisture wicking polar fleece lining.
- Prizm Lens Technology: Engineered to help you see contrast on the mountain in a variety of light and snow conditions.
- Presription Eyewear Compatible: Discreet frame notches at temples provide compability with most prescription eyewear.
- 50mm Strap: Wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit.
- High Impact: Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 166 standards.
- Optical Class 1: Suitable for continuous use.
- Microbag included for storage and lens cleaning
Prizm Snow Hi Pink:
- Light Transmission: 46%
- Light Conditions: Snow & Overcast
- Contrast: Increased
- Base Lens Color: Rose