Powell Peralta Skull & Sword Complete
Komplett skateboard til barn, laget med gode komponenter. Grafikken er designet av legenden VC Johnson.
The Rodriguez "Skull & Sword" deck was the first pro signature deck graphic produced by Powell-Peralta. The graphic was conceived by Ray and Illustrated by V.C. Johnson with art direction from George Powell in 1979.
Initially released in two distinctly different shapes; a 10" x 30" "Widetail" version and a 10" x 28.5" "Snub Nose,” it came in "Brite-Lite" Dayglo yellow, orange, purple and green. In years to follow, it was made in various different colors and a Powell-Peralta logo was added. In 1983 Ray's signature was removed and replaced with a Powell-Peralta script logo. The graphic was also used for T-shirts and stickers.
Originally Released: 1979
Artwork by: Vernon Courtlandt Johnson
- Board: Powell-Peralta skateboards are made from strong, light, hard yellow birch, fused together with water-resistant glue in proprietary Powell-Peralta AirLam™ presses. This ensures maximum stiffness, strength, pop and durability.
- Griptape: Professional quality silicon carbide grit optimizes grip anD durability in all weather conditions.
- Trucks: Mini Logo™ trucks combine strength, stability, and smooth turning by utilizing premium alloys, high-rebound bushings, and heat-treated axles. Designed, developed and proven by our professional team at Skate One, Mini Logo trucks will allow skaters to roll and turn with confidence when they begin skating, and will stand up to the stresses and impacts of advanced street, park, and ramp skating as they progress. Medium-soft bushings.
- Wheels: Powell-Peralta wheels are fast, durable, hot cast, polyurethane wheels that roll, slide and grip great. Our wheels have been top rated and used by professional skaters for the past 43 years. You will be pleased with these. Medium 90-A hardness.
- Bearings: Mini Logo bearings are Skate Rated™ so they roll fast, and stand up to the dirt, dust, impacts and moisture skateboards have to roll through every day. With precision ground races, mirror smooth balls, a high speed nylon ball retainer, Speed Cream™ racing lubricant, and two removable protective shields for easy cleaning, ML bearings will allow you to take full advantage of your high rebound PP wheels to get maximum roll and skating fun.
- Deck Shape: 191
- Concave: K16
- Wheelbase: 12,25"
- Length: 28,65"
- Width: 7,5"
- Nose: 6,2"
- Tail: 6,0"
- Wheel Diameter: 53mm
- Wheel hardness: 90a