BCA TRACKER 4
The Backcountry Access Tracker’s legendary ease-of-use in our flagship product. This small and light beacon includes a harness and batteries.
Tracker avalanche transceivers have long been the fastest, easiest-to-use beacons int he industry. T4 just took it up a notch, with a rubberized over-molded case, larger LED display and the same Tracker interface that basically makes it impossible not to find your companion. Signal suppression and Big Picture modes for no-nonsense multiple-victim searching. Motion-sensing auto revert-to-transmit mode. Upgradeable software and electronics performance testing for fleet management.
- Frequency: 457 kHz
- Max range: 55 meters
- Search strip width: 50 meters
- Batteries: 3 x AAA alkaline
- Battery life: minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode (approximately 250 hours in transmit only or 50 hours in search only)
- Unit weight with batteries: 7.6 oz. / 215 grams
- Harness weight: 4.2 oz / 120 grams
- Dimensions: 4.6 x 2.8 x 0.9 inches / 11.6 x 7.1 x 2.4 cm
- Warranty: Limited 5-year warranty
- Origin: Assembled and tested in the USA
- Patents & Licenses: US Patent #6,167,249 & 6,484,021 B1. Certified to be in compliance with all applicable North American and European norms.