BCA TRACKER 4 RESCUE PACKAGE
Our most advanced avalanche rescue package. Includes Tracker4 avalanche beacon with a harness, Stealth 270 probe, and B-1 EXT shovel.
The T4 Avalanche Rescue package is a smart purchase for those looking to gear up for their first backcountry experience, or experienced backcountry travelers wanting to replace their old outdated equipment. This Backcountry Access 3 part package comes with our industry-leading Tracker4 avalanche transceiver, our extendable B-1 EXT avalanche shovel, and quick deploying Stealth 270 avalanche probe. Package pricing on the core equipment you need to stay safe in the backcountry.
BCA TRACKER 4
The Backcountry Access Tracker’s legendary ease-of-use in our flagship product. This small and light beacon includes a harness and batteries.
Tracker avalanche transceivers have long been the fastest, easiest-to-use beacons int he industry. T4 just took it up a notch, with a rubberized over-molded case, larger LED display and the same Tracker interface that basically makes it impossible not to find your companion. Signal suppression and Big Picture modes for no-nonsense multiple-victim searching. Motion-sensing auto revert-to-transmit mode. Upgradeable software and electronics performance testing for fleet management.
- Frequency: 457 kHz
- Max range: 55 meters
- Search strip width: 50 meters
- Batteries: 3 x AAA alkaline
- Battery life: minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode (approximately 250 hours in transmit only or 50 hours in search only)
- Unit weight with batteries: 7.6 oz. / 215 grams
- Harness weight: 4.2 oz / 120 grams
- Dimensions: 4.6 x 2.8 x 0.9 inches / 11.6 x 7.1 x 2.4 cm
- Warranty: Limited 5-year warranty
- Origin: Assembled and tested in the USA
- Patents & Licenses: US Patent #6,167,249 & 6,484,021 B1. Certified to be in compliance with all applicable North American and European norms.
BCA Stealth 270 Probe
This Backcountry Access avalanche probe is fast to assemble and packable. The BCA’s mainstream 270 cm probe is for the advanced recreationalist.
Our Stealth 270 avalanche probe features the easiest and fastest assembly on the market, with no loose cable to cause hangups. The top segment stealthfully nests inside the next probe section, reducing the number of segments and size of the probe bundle when disassembled in your pack. Equipped with laser-etched depth markings for measuring snowpack and/or victim depth to determine the dimensions of the excavation area before shoveling. Our Quick-Lock hardware allows for the best packability and deployment speed on the market. Stealth probes are built to last and save valuable seconds during an avalanche rescue when time matters.
- Weight: 10.9 oz / 310 g
- Extended Length: 8' 10" / 270 cm
- Collapsed Length: 17.7 " / 45 cm
- Diameter: .51" / 1.3 cm
BCA B-1 EXT Shovel
The B-1 EXT Avalanche Shovel is BCA’s most popular avalanche shovel used for avalanche safety. The product is extendable and packable.
The B-1 EXT avalanche shovel is both light and extendable for weight conscious skiers and snowboarders that prefer the comfort and functionality of an extendable shovel. The Bomber line boasts an off-the-chart strength to weight ratio, while taking up minimal storage space in your pack. Remember, the excavation process in an avalanche rescue is where the most time can be lost or gained.
- The 6061 aluminum BCA Bomber shovels feature an oval shaft with a more packable, bombproof, “ferrule-less” blade, ergonomic grip, and T6 heat treatment.
- Includes an end cap on the shaft, which prevents snow from building up along the inside.
- Weight: 1.3 lb / 600 g
- Blade Dimensions: 9.8 in x 10 in / 24.9 cm x 25.4 cm
- Handle & Shaft Collapsed Length: 16 in / 41 cm
- Handle & Shaft Extended Length: 22.25 in / 57 cm
- Assembled Collapsed Length: 22 in / 56 cm
- Assembled Extended Length: 28.75 in / 73 cm
- Blade/Shaft Material: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- IMPORTANT: NOT compatible with B-1 probe