BURTON CUSTOM WIDE
Our most trusted board, backed by a cult following as snowboarding's one-answer to all terrain.
From its humble beginnings, innovation has defined the Burton Custom Snowboard series and set it apart as the most popular, versatile, and mimicked board in snowboarding. Since 1996, this icon has reigned supreme and constantly evolved with a proven formula that combines time-honored design with envelope-pushing ingredients to create a lightweight, poppy, and highly versatile board. Offered in two versions, the precision and stability of the Custom camber is the top choice for many pro riders, while the Custom Flying V™ combines camber's power with the relaxed float of rocker for the best of both worlds.
About the graphic:
Feel the PowweeeeRRR! This year's graphic goes big and bold with an iconic lightning bolt. Our team rider, Ben Ferguson, was looking for something that was in your face and a strike of lightning seemed to be just that. What better way to go big and bold on one of the most iconic boards in snowboarding?
- Skill Level: Intermediate-Expert
- Park: 6/10
- All Mountain: 10/10
- Powder: 6/10
- Personality: Happy Medium, 6/10
- Bend: A Camber Bend advocates powerful turns and poppy precision, offering snappy suspension with weight distributed evenly across the entire board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail.
- Shape: Directional Shape is the classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- Flex: Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Core: Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight.
- Core Tech: Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- Fiberglass: 45° Carbon Highlights Fiberglass build optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine-tune torsional feel.
- Base: WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition.
- Board Mount: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings.