Burton Boys Symbol Jacket
Dependable waterproofing and breathability, wrapped up in a versatile, storm-worthy package.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; PFC-free DWR coating; Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities
- ThermacoreECO insulation [120g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care; Taffeta lining mapped with microfleece back panel for additional warmth
- Contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features an elastic hood gaiter and crown adjustment; Chafe-free chin guard
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts; Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Adjustable cuffs; Glove loops; Ticket O-ring; Pocket-access hem cinch; Zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, therma-pocket with media port, and sleeve pass pocket with hook and loop closure.
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
DRYRIDE™ 2-Layer Nylon Woven Fabric