Burton Boys Uproar Jacket
Uproar Jacket fra Burton er en barnejakke velegnet for både snowboardere og skikjørere. Jakken er vanntett (10.000mm) og har middels tykk vattering. Skulle det bli for varmt, kan overskuddsvarme slippes ut via ventilasjonskanaler. Uproar Jacket har hjelmkompatibel hette, fleecefôr i kragen, snøskjørt, brystlomme, varme stikklommer i siden samt heiskortlomme. Burtons Room-to-Grow-system gir mulighet for forlenging av ermene slik at barnet kanskje kan benytte jakken en ekstra sesong.
Raise a ruckus in the terrain park or on the playground with this team-favorite jacket.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric [10,000mm/5,000g] is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying; PFC-free DWR coating; Critically-taped seams lock out the elements
- Offers breathability for low to medium intensity activities. Vents enhance breathability during short, high-intensity activities and in warmer conditions.
- ThermacoreECO insulation [100g] is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care; Taffeta lining mapped with microfleece front and back panels for additional warmth
- Contour drop hood is helmet compatible and features an elastic hood gaiter; Chafe-free chin guard
- Room-to-Grow system extends the length of the sleeves by 1.5in to keep up with growth spurts; Ergonomic water-repellent waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- Adjustable cuffs; Pocket-access hem cinch; Glove loops; Ticket O-ring
- Chest pockets with hook-and-loop closure, zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, therma-pocket with media port, and zippered sleeve pass pocket
- DRYRIDE 2-Layer 300D Polyester Woven Stretch Fabric with Heathered Polyester Hood