BURTON KILROY TWIN
The workingman's classic: a traditional camber twin, designed to thrive on all terrain.
The rippers on ground level are looking for a board that can hang without worrying about the cost. The men's Burton Kilroy Twin Snowboard is here to give the people what they want with a classic twin shape, but with a refined construction that focuses on strength, speed, and pop.
About the graphic:
We worked closely with the Kilroy Crew to figure out what the kids of today are looking for in a board graphic. Keeping it simple and fresh was the key take away. Put some cool pizzaz in the middle and make it ride like a bat out of hell. Working with Brazilian Street artist Muretz for the Kilroy Twin and rounding out the Kilroy Pow and Directional Boards with artwork by our own in-house designer Jackson Tupper–we did just that.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Park: 10/10
- All Mountain: 7/10
- Powder: 3/10
- Personality: Soft and Playful/Happy Medium, 3/10
- Bend: A Camber Bend advocates powerful turns and poppy precision, offering snappy suspension with weight distributed evenly across the entire board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail.
- Shape: Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch.
- Flex: Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Core: Super Fly 800G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and alternates between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance.
- Core Tech: Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- Fiberglass: Biax Fiberglass features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and a forgiving feel that's great for beginning riders or the park.
- Base: Sintered Base is durable and highly porous, providing added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- Board Mount: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings.