Burton FT Hometown Hero Split
Burtons Family Tree-kolleksjon består av brett med spennende fasonger, high-end materialer og nyvinnende teknologi. Burton FT Hometown Hero Split er et unisex splitboard som passer under alle forhold du møter i fjellet. Brettet har direksjonal fasong med taper som skaper godt løft i løssnøen. Med rocker i nosen gis brettet ekstra god flyt når pudderet blir dypt. Hometown Hero Split er laget med tradisjonelt spenn under beina, som kombinert med nøyaktig tilpasset glassfiber/karboninnlegg sørger for at kantgrepet blir godt på hardt underlag.
Burton FT Hometown Hero Split er kompatibelt med alle splitboardbindinger. Brettet leveres med pucks som kan benyttes med bindingene Burton Hitchhiker, Nitro Vertical eller Spark Arc.
Fresh tracks and undiscovered zones are just a split, glide, and tour away from home thanks to this splitboard.
Because sometimes the best backcountry experiences come with mixed conditions and unexpected terrain, you need a board that rises to every challenge. The Family Tree Hometown Hero Splitboard works well just about anywhere you drop it. Its directional shape and taper keep it agile in powder, while the Split Channel mounting system makes for smooth transitions. From floating through open powder stashes to working through variable conditions, its versatility shines bright no matter where you wind up.
ABOUT THE GRAPHIC: This year we let the unique shapes and rides take main stage by using simple geometry, finishes, and natural textures to allow the shape and contours of the board come to life. The clean aesthetic is meant to telegraph the board’s character and personality. The Family Tree is about building the future with all of the lessons from over 40 years of experimentation and adoration for the glide, ride, and slide. We take all that knowledge and put it to the test with new configurations of proven methods that deliver specific ride benefits. The hope is always to move what is possible within our sport and culture towards the future.
- Skill level: Expert
- Park: 0/10
- All Mountain: 7/10
- Powder: 10/10
- Personality: 7/10, Medium/Stiff
- Bend: Directional Camber Bend has camber under both feet for stability through deep-diving turns and variable conditions and a rockered nose that adds lift for increased float.
- Shape: Freeride Directional Shape features a setback camber and a sidecut that is centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle stance when riding flat base, while on edge it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess of a directional deck. 12mm Taper provides a versatile ride that promotes free and easy turns, making this board perfect for riding in any condition.
- Flex: Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Core: Super Fly II 700G Splitboard Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight.
- Core Layup: Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- Fiberglass: 45° Carbon Highlights Fiberglass build optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine-tune torsional feel.
- Base: WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density recycled sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition.
- Mounting: Split Channel Board Mount is the strongest, fastest, easiest, and most adjustable mounting system ever offered on a splitboard and comes with pucks premounted for easy setup.