BURTON FLIGHT ATTENDANT
Prepare for take-off with a board that makes waves for its abilities to carve and catch air.
Designed to be a terrain-slaying alternative to more traditional twin shapes, the men's Burton Flight Attendant Snowboard is a free spirit that dissects both pow and hard-pack with equal precision. Balanced Freeride Geometry is the secret with setback camber and sidecut that are centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle feel when riding flat base. On edge the board turns tight and quick, with Directional Camber and taper for added float and flow. A blend of big mountain attributes and all-terrain aggression, the Flight Attendant finds the sweet spot for everything from steep lines and spontaneous slashes to wind-lips, pillows, and side hits.
About the graphic:
A collaboration between two friends, Burton designer and artist Jackson Tupper and photographer Will Stevenson, based on their shared love of flowing through nature in their own dang way. The result is a conversation between two visual approaches: analog photography and hand-painted shapes and color. Perfect for a board that blends freeride, freestyle, and everything in between.
- Skill Level: Intermediate/Expert
- Park: 4/10
- All Mountain: 8/10
- Powder: 8/10
- Personality: Happy Medium/Stiff and Aggressive: 7/10
- Bend: Directional Camber Bend has camber under both feet for stability through deep-diving turns and variable conditions and a rockered nose that adds lift for increased float.
- Shape: Freeride Directional Shape features a setback camber and a sidecut that is centered on your stance to create a twin freestyle stance when riding flat base, and on edge it turns tight and quick with the float and prowess of a directional deck.
- Shape Details: 10mm Taper provides a versatile ride that promotes free and easy turns, making this board perfect for riding in any condition.
- Flex: Directional Flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- Core: Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight.
- Core Tech: Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- Fiberglass: Triax Fiberglass with Carbon I-Beam provides versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred with an ultralight carbon backbone that increases pop and longitudinal snap.
- Base: WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition.
- Board Mount: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings.