Crab Grab Slush Mitten
If it's warm enough to be riding in a hoody, these should be on your hands. We began by making Mike Rav the perfect Mt. Hood summer mitten, then tweaked them to work anywhere in the world on those warm weather days.
- BEST USE: Warm sunny days without jackets, spring/summer riding, splitboard missions, long walks on the beach.
- COOL: Minimal Insulation, Cool-Touch Liner
- DRY: Double layer, rugged ripstop shell/Durable Water Repellant (DWR) coating/Quick Drying
- GRIPPY: Crunch Grip™ Thumb, Crunch Grip™ Palm
- OTHER: Stretchy Wrist Leashes, Micro Buckle Connector Clips, Reinforced Finger Cap