Tough as nails and built to protect, featuring a removable eye mask and our exclusive hidden directional airflow system.
- Lightweight and flexible, our featherweight Grilamid® injected frames are impact resistant and maintain high flexibility. Our Sport Line features dual-action hinges, sunglass leash holes, featherweight construction, flexible impact-resistant frames and non-slip nose pads.
Blue Polarized Pro lens:
- The Blue Polarized Pro lens blocks 99.9% of debilitating glare from the water's surface. HEV blue light is reduced by 98% plus you get 100% UV protection, superior color contrast haze-free vision, and reduced eye fatigue. All with the added benefits of anti-reflection, hydrophobic (repels water and sweat), oleophobic (repels oil and dust), and flash-mirror performance lens coatings.
- Lens material: All of our Grilamid frames use Bayer Makrolon® raw Polycarbonate material for our lenses. These lenses are lightweight and impact resistant.
- Hard coating: A double-sided coating that reduces minor scratching. Offered as a standard treatment on all lenses.
- Anti-reflective coating: Reduces reflections off the back surface of the lens which increases contrast.
- Hydrophobic coating: Life on the water or life in the heat often means your glasses get hammered with condensation. Our hydrophobic coating helps repel these elements and fights against water and sweat.
- Oleophobic coating: Oil and dust have met their match. A double-sided coating repels sunscreen and more; smudges clean off easily.
- Mirror coating: Cosmetic treatment applied to the exterior of the lens.
- VLT: 11,5%