GLOBE BYRON BAY LONGBOARD
Byron Bay er et klassisk longboard med kick-tail for allroundbruk. Brettet passer meget godt for cruising og carving og er utstyrt med 150mm brede trucker med reverse kingpin og store myke hjul (70mm/78a).
The Byron Bay in colour Walnut/River is a GLOBE surf-inspired longboard. It is available in size 43" x 9.5" x 28.75"WB. It is made of Resin-8 hard rock maple. It has a mellow concave with kick tail and 150mm Slant aluminum reverse kingpin trucks with 70mm 78a wheels. It features a Clear broadcast grip and mixed materials design with Spliced watery pearl inlay.
RESIN CONSTRUCTION, LIGHTER, STRONGER
- Epoxy resin is used to press all our boards which make them lighter, stronger, and longer lasting than normal water-based decks.
SLANT REVERSE KINGPIN TRUCKS, GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
- Typically used on models greater than 34" long Reversible 50/54° hangers. 50° for stability at high speeds. 54° for tighter, more responsive turns.
ABEC 7 BEARINGS, LESS PUSHING, LONGER ROLL
- Standard on every complete, Globe Abec-7 bearings spin faster and longer which means less effort and faster.
SUPER HIGH-REBOUND BUSHINGS, VERSATILE PERFORMANCE
- Our high-rebound 92a durometer bushings are used in a variety of shapes across the line to match the functionality of each board.
PERFORMANCE WHEELS, FASTER SMOOTHER GRIPPER
- Globe's high-rebound urethane formulas are abrasion resistant, smoother, faster, and provide excellent grip.