GLOBE PINNER CLASSIC LONGBOARD
The Pinner er et klassisk pintail longboard fra Globe. Brettet passer utmerket til cruising og carving og er utstyrt med 180mm truck for god stabilitet. Hjulene er av den myke sorten (65mm/78a) og gir utmerket grep.
The Pinner Classic in Coconut/Black Tide in size 40 is a Longboards. It features Resin-8 hard rock maple classic pintail longboard with a kicktail, Mellow concave with kicktail, 180mm Slant reverse kingpin trucks and 65mm 78a wheels. It also has Clear broadcast and black griptape, and .Dimensions: 40" x 9" x 26.75"WB.
RESIN CONSTRUCTION, LIGHTER, STRONGER
- Epoxy resin is used to press all our boards which make them lighter, stronger, and longer lasting than normal water-based decks.
SLANT REVERSE KINGPIN TRUCKS, GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
- Typically used on models greater than 34" long Reversible 50/54° hangers. 50° for stability at high speeds. 54° for tighter, more responsive turns.
ABEC 7 BEARINGS, LESS PUSHING, LONGER ROLL
- Standard on every complete, Globe Abec-7 bearings spin faster and longer which means less effort and faster.
SUPER HIGH-REBOUND BUSHINGS, VERSATILE PERFORMANCE
- Our high-rebound 92a durometer bushings are used in a variety of shapes across the line to match the functionality of each board.
PERFORMANCE WHEELS, FASTER SMOOTHER GRIPPER
- Globe's high-rebound urethane formulas are abrasion resistant, smoother, faster, and provide excellent grip.