K2 RECKONER 122
A playful pow slayer.
The Reckoner 122 is a dedicated powder twin-tip built to crush pillows, send cornices, and boost wind lips. A fir/aspen wood core combined with our patent-pending Spectral Braid technology creates the perfect combination of surfy and stout, allowing this ski to bounce, pivot, and charge through the deepest snow without skipping a beat.
- Rocker Profile: Powder Twin Rocker
- Radius: 23,7m @ 184cm
- Core: Fir/Aspen Double Barrel
- Construction: Carbon
- Carbon Boost Braid: Longitudinal carbon stringers woven into the K2’s patented Triaxial Braid for added pop and rebound, found on freeride and factory team skis.
- Twintech: A durable full sidewall construction providing great edge feel and performance with added top sheet resistant to ski vs. ski impact damage.
- Spectral Braid: An extension of K2’s Torsion Control Design, Spectral Braid is a first of its kind variable angle reinforcement (Patent Pending) that allows for precision tuned torsion and flex by altering the fiber orientation along the length of the ski. Lively, energetic, and remarkably composed; Mindbender skis with K2’s Spectral Braid have stability and control in spades while remaining hyper-maneuverable.