Powell Peralta Skull & Snake Complete
Komplett skateboard til junior. Brettet har gode komponenter, og grafikk designet av VC Johnson for Mike McGill, også kjent som oppfinneren av McTwist.
Just as Mike McGill was perfecting the 540 McTwist in the summer of 1984 at Swedish summer camp, V.C.J. was working on a new deck graphic for him. Since the "Skull & Bones" theme was proving to be popular, that was the direction chosen for McGill's new deck. Mike's input was to add the snake and lightning bolts since there is an abundance of both in his home state of Florida. McGill's Skull & Snake is truly a classic skateboard icon.
Originally Released: 1984
Artwork by: Vernon Courtlandt Johnson
- Board: Powell-Peralta skateboards are made from strong, light, hard yellow birch, fused together with water-resistant glue in proprietary Powell-Peralta AirLam™ presses. This ensures maximum stiffness, strength, pop and durability.
- Griptape: Professional quality silicon carbide grit optimizes grip anD durability in all weather conditions.
- Trucks: Mini Logo™ trucks combine strength, stability, and smooth turning by utilizing premium alloys, high-rebound bushings, and heat-treated axles. Designed, developed and proven by our professional team at Skate One, Mini Logo trucks will allow skaters to roll and turn with confidence when they begin skating, and will stand up to the stresses and impacts of advanced street, park, and ramp skating as they progress. Medium-hard bushings.
- Wheels: Powell-Peralta wheels are fast, durable, hot cast, polyurethane wheels that roll, slide and grip great. Our wheels have been top rated and used by professional skaters for the past 43 years. You will be pleased with these. Hard 101A hardness.
- Bearings: Mini Logo bearings are Skate Rated™ so they roll fast, and stand up to the dirt, dust, impacts and moisture skateboards have to roll through every day. With precision ground races, mirror smooth balls, a high speed nylon ball retainer, Speed Cream™ racing lubricant, and two removable protective shields for easy cleaning, ML bearings will allow you to take full advantage of your high rebound PP wheels to get maximum roll and skating fun.
- Deck Shape: 291
- Concave: K20
- Wheelbase: 13,875"
- Length: 31,08"
- Width: 7,75"
- Nose: 6,63"
- Tail: 6,38"
- Wheel Diameter: 53mm
- Wheel hardness: 101a