Powell Peralta Vato Rats Complete
Komplett skateboard med gode komponenter, levert av Powell Peralta. Brettet bærer Craig Stecyks legendariske grafikk fra 70-tallet, benyttet på Zephyr surfboards som ble verdenskjent gjennom filmen Dogtown & Z-Boys.
The Vato Rat was created by artist Craig Stecyk. Coming from the Santa Monica Dogtown "Z-Boy" surf-skate scene of the 1970's, Stecyk was surrounded by Hispanic gang culture and graffiti. At the time he was airbrushing a lot of Zephyr surfboards and blended that influence into his work. The Vato Rat was one of the many symbols he used to decorate surfboards and generally mark territory at local surf spots. In 1983 Stacy Peralta decided to bring the Vato Rat back as a Powell-Peralta graphic. They called it "Rat Bones" and it was used in advertising, on decks, stickers and T-shirts.
Originally Released: 1983
Artwork by: Craig Stecyk
- Board: Powell-Peralta skateboards are made from strong, light, hard yellow birch, fused together with water-resistant glue in proprietary Powell-Peralta AirLam™ presses. This ensures maximum stiffness, strength, pop and durability.
- Griptape: Professional quality silicon carbide grit optimizes grip anD durability in all weather conditions.
- Trucks: Mini Logo™ trucks combine strength, stability, and smooth turning by utilizing premium alloys, high-rebound bushings, and heat-treated axles. Designed, developed and proven by our professional team at Skate One, Mini Logo trucks will allow skaters to roll and turn with confidence when they begin skating, and will stand up to the stresses and impacts of advanced street, park, and ramp skating as they progress. Medium-hard bushings.
- Wheels: Powell-Peralta wheels are fast, durable, hot cast, polyurethane wheels that roll, slide and grip great. Our wheels have been top rated and used by professional skaters for the past 43 years. You will be pleased with these. Hard 101A hardness.
- Bearings: Mini Logo bearings are Skate Rated™ so they roll fast, and stand up to the dirt, dust, impacts and moisture skateboards have to roll through every day. With precision ground races, mirror smooth balls, a high speed nylon ball retainer, Speed Cream™ racing lubricant, and two removable protective shields for easy cleaning, ML bearings will allow you to take full advantage of your high rebound PP wheels to get maximum roll and skating fun.
- Deck Shape: 243
- Concave: K20
- Wheelbase: 14,25"
- Length: 31,95"
- Width: 8,25"
- Nose: 6,88"
- Tail: 6,63"
- Wheel Diameter: 53mm
- Wheel hardness: 101a