Powell Peralta Winged Ripper Complete
Komplett skateboard med gode komponenter, levert av Powell Peralta. Brettet er designet med grafikk fra Bones Brigade SUmmer Tour i 1986.
The Winged Ripper graphic was created by artist V.C. Johnson in 1986. Originally it was used as the 1986 Bones Brigade Summer Tour graphic on T-shirts and stickers. Later the graphic was redesigned and used as the top graphic on decks replacing the Oval Dragon. The "XT" refers to Extra Tough Bonite construction, which was later changed to "7-P" When Bonite construction was discontinued.
Originally Released: 1986
Artwork by: Vernon Courtlandt Johnson
- Board: Powell-Peralta skateboards are made from strong, light, hard yellow birch, fused together with water-resistant glue in proprietary Powell-Peralta AirLam™ presses. This ensures maximum stiffness, strength, pop and durability.
- Griptape: Professional quality silicon carbide grit optimizes grip anD durability in all weather conditions.
- Trucks: Mini Logo™ trucks combine strength, stability, and smooth turning by utilizing premium alloys, high-rebound bushings, and heat-treated axles. Designed, developed and proven by our professional team at Skate One, Mini Logo trucks will allow skaters to roll and turn with confidence when they begin skating, and will stand up to the stresses and impacts of advanced street, park, and ramp skating as they progress. Medium-hard bushings.
- Wheels: Powell-Peralta wheels are fast, durable, hot cast, polyurethane wheels that roll, slide and grip great. Our wheels have been top rated and used by professional skaters for the past 43 years. You will be pleased with these. Hard 101A hardness.
- Bearings: Mini Logo bearings are Skate Rated™ so they roll fast, and stand up to the dirt, dust, impacts and moisture skateboards have to roll through every day. With precision ground races, mirror smooth balls, a high speed nylon ball retainer, Speed Cream™ racing lubricant, and two removable protective shields for easy cleaning, ML bearings will allow you to take full advantage of your high rebound PP wheels to get maximum roll and skating fun.
- Deck Shape: 242
- Concave: K20
- Wheelbase: 14"
- Length: 31,45"
- Width: 8,0"
- Nose: 6,75"
- Tail: 6,5"
- Wheel Diameter: 53mm
- Wheel hardness: 101a