Ride Splitpig Package
Ride Splitpig er et splitboard designet med den svært populære Ride Warpig som utgangspunkt. Brettet har samme shape som Warpig, kjent for sin lekenhet og gode flyteegenskaper i løssnø. Splitpig har fått noe mer spenn enn Warpig, slik at det vil bli bedre å gå oppover. Ride Splitpig leveres med pucks for splitboardbindinger fra Nitro, Spark og Burton. Ønsker du å benytte Karakoram eller Union splitboardbindinger, monteres disse uten pucks. I tillegg får du med Pomoca 2.0-feller spesialtilpasset Ride Splitpig.
The Splitpig is a Warpig shape that breaks in half so you can walk up mountains and thrash every feature on the way down. The flex of a Warpig with a Carbon Race Base and a touch of added camber for the climb. Featuring a brushed nylon topsheet to reduce weight while shedding snow. The Split Performance Core features a Slimewall® center sidewall for maximum vibration dampening. The Channel Binding Mounting System allows for more stance options and a much easier setup than your standard split. Includes standard canted mounting pucks compatible with most splitboard bindings on the market. Forget cutting skins, the Splitpig comes with custom fit Pomoca Climb 2.0 skins. We’ll cut to the chase: Splitpig will allow you to access more off-piste locations in the mountains.
The Splitpig requires the use of a splitboard binding, or a kit that converts your standard binding into a splitboard binding. The Splitpig comes with a canted puck that will work with a number of splitboard bindings that normally require you to purchase the puck separately (Spark, Burton, Nitro). Other split bindings (Karakorum and Union) will not use the included puck (check with the manufacturer) but should come with all the equipment required to mount to the Splitpig.
- Roll-In Construction: Unique 3D structure built around our urethane Slimewall® sidewalls. Designed to increase overall board strength, prevent topsheet chipping, and reduce weight.
- Hybrid Glass: Triaxial on top, biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
- Impact Plates Laminates: Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most.
- Slimewall®: Ride’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may ride on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Sintered Base: High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Directional Hybrid Camber: A directional shape with a hybrid profile that has more camber than rocker.