Ride Benchwarmer er et nytt brett for 21/22-sesongen, designet for parkkjørere med sans for gode egenskaper på hardt underlag. Benchwarmer er en twinshape med aggressivt spenn som gir god respons og et presist skjær. Brettet oppleves som stabilt og hjelper deg ved dype landinger og raske svinger. En assymterisk sidekant sørger for bedre kantgrep på hælkanten. Benchwarmer har ulike carbonelementer som gir bedre pop, samtidig som vekten reduseres. Ride Benchwarmer er en responsiv twin med meget gode kantegenskaper og anbefales til parkkjørere på middels øvet nivå åeller bedre.
Ride Benchwarmer anbefales til utøvere med skostørrelse inntil EU44. Har du større føtter enn dette, bør du ta en kikk på Ride Benchwarmer Wide.
The all new Benchwarmer is an aggressive twin shape suited to riders seeking hardpack performance in the park. The Benchwarmer offers our most aggressive camber profile for the riders demanding a precise and crisp ride. The Benchwarmer is at home on the big line of the park and on firm snow. The Twin Hybrid Camber provides stability for jumping as well as aggressive high-speed turns. Asymmetric shaping improves heelside turn initiation and control with different radii for the heel and toeside edges. Carbon Array 3™ gives you extra pop without adding stiffness. New Carbon Slim Walls reduce weight, increase damping, increase energy transfer and enhance response stability and durability. The Benchwarmer is a performance-focused twin suited for intermediate to advanced riders looking for hard snow performance in a snappy, predictable twin shape.
- Linear Quadratic Sidecut: A directional sidecut utilizing Quadratic curvature from the tip to the rear insert pack, then progressing into a linear section into the tail. This creates smooth catch-free turn initiation and powerful support through the turn exit without losing grip.
- Cleave Edge Steel: Durable steel edges with tons of grip.
- Hybrid Glass: Triaxial on top, biaxial on base; balanced torsional flex and stiffness for better response with speed.
- Sintered Base: High-end sintered 4000 Ptex base material that is more durable, harder and faster than extruded.
- Performance Core: High strength Aspen is combined with Bamboo and lightweight Paulownia wood to provide the perfect balance of strong and light.
- Carbon Slimewalls®: This totally unique sidewall combines layers of Slimewalls® material and carbon strategically placed at the inserts out to the contact points in the tip and tail on a twin, and the back inserts to the contact points in the tail on a directional board. This exclusive tech enhances the charging rider’s experience as we have moved the carbon pop construction to the outside edge for better stability and enhanced response.
- Carbon Array Laminates: This power distribution technology provides total board control in every stance location. Widespread carbon stringers placed at the binding zone gather input from any stance width and all pressure angles. Rider input is then channeled to the opposing contact point for maximum board control.
- Impact Plates Laminates: Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strength and prevent board breaks where it matters most.
- Category: Park, All Mountain
- Shape: Assymetrical Twin
- Profile: Hybrid Camber
- Sidecut: Linear Quadratic