Salomon Shift Pro 120 AT
Salomons Shift Pro-kolleksjon er alpinsko designet for frikjørerere og har virkelig gode allroundegenskaper. Shift Pro 120 AT finner den perfekte balansen mellom en kraftfull alpinstøvel og anvendbarheten til en touringstøvel. Med gåfunksjon og tech inserts kan Shift Pro 120 AT benyttes med toppturbindinger. Dette er et meget godt valg for deg som hovedsakelig driver med heisbasert kjøring og går korte toppturer med fokus på nedkjøringen. Salomon Shift Pro 120 AT kan tilpasses din fot ved varmebehandling av ytterskall, skaft og innerstøvel for å gi optimal passform. Støvelen er middels bred (100mm, kan utvides til 106mm ved varmetilpassing)
Designed for skiers who enjoy cruising through fresh powder on untouched slopes, but want to occasionally hike to a new peak without switching their gear, this boot strikes the perfect balance between the stability and power of a true alpine boot with the versatility of a touring boot. In bounds or out of bounds, the shift has never been easier!
- Terrain: Freeride
- Last width: Medium
- Stiffness: Hard
- Legendary Fit: Shift Pro 120 AT's 100 mm inclusive fit and anatomically designed Seamless liner combined with a softer Sensifit insert provide an exceptionally easy entry and anatomical wrapping.
- Performance Proven: The Coreframe insert delivers improved terrain feedback and power transmission for a unique downhill performance.
- Backcountry commodity: At 1.75 kg, this boot makes it easy to hike up. The Surelock mechanism and liner’s walk function increase cuff mobility, while the LT insert ensures direct power transmission.
- Coreframe: The Coreframe brings lightness, enhances sensations and increases power. It is an insert that guarantees the boot's stiffness after the Custom Shell HD process.
- Surelock skiwalk mechanism: A secure and simple walk mechanism which enables a great range of motion for walking, and locks to offer you a better and safer skiing performance.
- My CustomFit 3D Seamless Pro with walk function: This Seamless Pro liner features a softer part which bends easily to follow the natural movement of the leg while walking.
- Polyurethane + fiberglass coreframe + Custom Shell HD + sensifit insert: The material with consistent density ensures perfect wrapping, progressivity and power transmission. The Custom Shell HD makes personalization possible in 10 minutes, the thinner wall construction and new materials bring your foot closer to the shell for added sensations and power, while the softer PU on the external overlap makes step-in easier.The material with consistent density ensures perfect wrapping, progressivity and power transmission. The Custom Shell HD makes personalization possible in 10 minutes, the thinner wall construction and new materials bring your foot closer to the shell for added sensations and power, while the softer PU on the external overlap makes step-in easier.
- Integrated tech inserts: Low-tech inserts are integrated into the shell, making it complementary to touring bindings, so you can experience reliability and direct power transmission.
- Midgrip sole: A Contagrip® piece between the toe and heel and GripWalk pads improve the boot's grip in difficult terrain such as a rocky summits, ice and other uneven surfaces.
- Custom shell HD: The Custom Shell HD process aims to bring fast personalization to the lower shell of your boots in just 10 minutes. The thinner wall construction and new shell materials allow the foot to be closer to the shell and provide enhanced sensations, more power and direct transmission.
- Sensifit insert: The soft PU Sensifit™ insert on the external side of the shell makes it super easy to step in the boot, delivering easy step-in and anatomical wrapping of the instep.
- Polyolefin: More durable material, also providing lightness and stability.
- Polyamid spine: This specific polyamid piece is the secret element providing a good range of motion in hike mode and a true alpine flex in downhill mode.
- 360° 45mm: A thick 45mm strap to hold the foot securely and optimize power transmission.
- Gripwalk premounted ISO 9523: GripWalk pads are premounted and their specific shape offers improved walking comfort and more grip no matter the conditions.
- 4 riveted aluminium 3D: Choose from 3 different positions of the instep buckle for optimum in-step comfort, full customization and personalized foot hold.
- Riveted oversized pivot: The Riveted Oversized Pivot ensures perfect power transmission between cuff and shell.
- 1 hiking hook: An additional hook on the top cuff's buckle expands the range of motion and mobility of the boot when it’s in hike mode, improving your comfort when heading up towards a peak.
- Last width: 100/106mm
- Strap: 360° 45mm
- Weight: 1709g/boot
- Flex: 120
- Norm: Gripwalk
- Tech: Skiwalk mechanism, Custom Shell, Gripwalk, Tech Inserts