BURTON DEEP THINKER
Open your mind with Danny Davis' take on extra-poppy, pow-friendly performance.
The men's Burton Deep Thinker Snowboard is a directional spin on Danny Davis' go-to for hot laps in the park, pipe, or mobbing side hits across the mountain. Adding the float and responsiveness of Directional Camber to a unique shape designed with Balanced Freeride Geometry and just a touch of taper ups the all-mountain abilities while keeping the freestyle performance on full blast. 45° Carbon Highlights deliver snappy pop without the stiff side effects. Throwback graphics top it off, adding a touch of Burton's early 90s roots to an already iconic model.
About the graphic:
Scott Lenhardt has done over 50 board graphics and countless other works of art for Burton Snowboards over the years and this one might be his piece de resistance. On top of his endless list of artistic accomplishments in the art world at large, he is also one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. Scott and Danny worked closely together to create a graphic that has a respect and reverence for the past while pushing full-on towards a more beautiful future.
- Skill Level: Intermediate/Expert
- Park: 5/10
- All Mountain: 7/10
- Powder: 7/10
- Personality: Happy Medium/Stiff and Aggressive, 7/10
- Bend: Directional Camber Bend has camber under both feet for stability through deep-diving turns and variable conditions and a rockered nose that adds lift for increased float.
- Shape: Directional Shape is the classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while providing plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition.
- Shape Details: 7mm Taper makes for easy turning, providing the feel and focus of a directional board without anything holding you back from riding it like a twin.
- Flex: Directional Flex features increased pop in the tail and a more resilient nose that allows riders to easily maintain control through all terrain and conditions.
- Super Fly II 700G Core uses stronger and lighter wood to provide pop and strength while reducing overall weight.
- Core Tech: Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- Fiberglass: 45° Carbon Highlights Fiberglass build optimizes each layer of the fiberglass matrix and adds a full tip-to-tail carbon layer to reduce weight and fine-tune torsional feel.
- Base: WFO Base infuses specially formulated wax deep into the pores of the extra-absorbent, high-density sintered material, making it ultradurable for riding all season in any condition.
- Board Mount: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings.