Step up your game with the hardest charging "soft" board on the mountain.
With an extra poppy flex, the souped-up women's Burton Rewind Snowboard is for riders who charge hard and like to flaunt a freestyle attitude backed by steady park progression. The flat, ultra-thin, and skate-like profile improves the ride, thanks to Filet-O-Flex design, yet rips harder than any soft board out there. Ramped-up grip and a fast yet low-maintenance sintered base offer control and durability in variable conditions, while the Off-Axis construction perfectly aligns the board's design to your body's stance and positioning for board feel that fits like a glove.
About the graphic:
We were so fired up after working with artist Lauren Napolitano on the graphic for the Story Board that we asked her to create some new art for the Rewind as well. The outcome was this beauty- one-part spiritual, one-part charm, and just a-dash of evil. Fear not though, this board is pure magic.
- Skill Level: Intermediate/Expert
- Park: 7/10
- All Mountain: 7/10
- Powder: 4/10
- Personality: Soft and Playful, 3/10
- Bend: PurePop Camber Bend features subtle flat zones to amplify pop and add playfulness.
- Shape: Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch.
- Flex: Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Core: Super Fly 800G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and alternates between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance.
- Core Tech: Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- Fiberglass: Women's-specific Triax Fiberglass provides torsionally softer flex for lighter riders while providing the strength and response needed for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Base: Sintered Base is durable and highly porous, providing added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide.
- Board Mount: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings.