Electric Knoxville Sport
Our bestselling Knoxville has been given a sport upgrade. Feather weight construction with performance grip nose bridge and temple tips.
- Lightweight and flexible, our featherweight Grilamid® injected frames are impact resistant and maintain high flexibility. Our Sport Line features dual-action hinges, sunglass leash holes, featherweight construction, flexible impact-resistant frames and non-slip nose pads.
Bronze Polarized Pro lens:
- This highly versatile lens performs great in both bright and lower light settings. Provides increased clarity and depth perception while providing visual comfort. Featured in all of our sunglasses, melanin blocks 98% HEV blue light, provides crisp vision and a heightened level of defense, all while delivering 100% UVA/UVB protection. The Bronze Polarized lens block 99.9% of debilitating glare from the water's surface. Cutting through the glare of the water’s surface while providing superior color contrast, you'll see your best with polarized. Polarized lenses provide crisp vision, reduced eye fatigue and all-around healthier eyes. The Bronze Pro lens has the added benefits of anti-reflection, hydrophobic (repels water and sweat), and oleophobic (repels oil and dust) performance lens coatings.
- Lens material: All of our Grilamid frames use Bayer Makrolon® raw Polycarbonate material for our lenses. These lenses are lightweight and impact resistant.
- Hard coating: A double-sided coating that reduces minor scratching. Offered as a standard treatment on all lenses.
- Anti-reflective coating: Reduces reflections off the back surface of the lens which increases contrast.
- Hydrophobic coating: Life on the water or life in the heat often means your glasses get hammered with condensation. Our hydrophobic coating helps repel these elements and fights against water and sweat.
- Oleophobic coating: Oil and dust have met their match. A double-sided coating repels sunscreen and more; smudges clean off easily.
- VLT: 11%