The ultimate all-condition split. The Solution is the ultimate all-terrain splitboard and delivers unrivaled backcountry performance in any snow condition.
Featuring a directional freeride shape, directional rocker profile and a mid-stiff flex, the Solution is playful in soft snow, yet confidence inspiring on steep, hard snow. We’ve completely redesigned the Solution’s shape by adding more taper and a 3D Contour Base 3.0. The tapered shape sinks the tail in pow for better float and the 3D Contour Base makes every turn more fluid and effortless. For added response the Solution is built with our premium Ultra core, Flax/Basalt Power stringers and an ECO-plastic topsheet. The Solution also features the Boltless Bridge plus Karakoram Ultra Clips 2.0 (even lighter) and Tip-Lock Tip Clips for unmatched torsional board lock and Inner/Outer Traction Tech 3.0 for added edge grip going up or down.
Art by: Havoc Hendricks
- Freestyle/Park: 4/10
- Deep Powder: 9/10
- Slow Speed Slashing: 6/10
- High Speed Carving: 8/10
- Steeps/Technical: 9/10
- Icy Edging: 8/10
- Directional Rocker: A hybrid rocker/camber flex pattern defined by more tip rocker then tail rocker and camber between the bindings. The rockered tip floats the board’s nose and improves maneuverability while the camber underfoot provides edge hold and response. A slightly rockered tail maintains the power and stability of a traditional board but helps keep the tail catch-free initiating turns and landing switch.
"My experience is that most falls in freeriding start from the nose of the board – you either go over the bars in powder, the nose gets caught under a weird crust and tosses you, or you hit a hard tranny at the contact point of the tip and get bucked. Directional Rocker eliminates most of these falls."
- Jeremy Jones
- Boltless Bridge: Less hardware, more power. The Boltless Bridge eliminates split clip hardware from the base og the board and enhances split connection by re-profiling the woodcore under the clips.
- Karakoram Ultra Clips 2.0: Say hello to the strongest, lowest profile splitboard clips in the world. Karakoram Ultra Clips 2.0 are also adjustable so you can maintain even compression as your splitboard ages. Even lighter than the first Ultra Clip.
- Karakoram Tip-Lock tip clips: Goodbye open tip clips. Karakoram Tip-Lock tip clips quickly lock the tips of your split with the flick of the lever. Never watch your clips pop open on rough snow again.
- Quik Tension Tail Clip: JOnes exclusive climbing skin tension system that attches to pre-cut tail notches and eliminates the need for a traditional skin tail clip.
- Flax/Basalt stringers: Sustainable strength. Jones exclusive Flax/Basalt stringers are made with 100% natural fibers and help transfer power to the edges and absorb board chatter.
- Triax Fiberglass: Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- Sustainably sourced woodcore: All Jones woodcores are made from wood species that have been sustainably grown and harvested.
- Premium Sintered Base: Life's too short to ride slow bases! All our boards have hyper fast bases made from super durable and wax absorbant premium P-Tex.
- 3D Contours Base: Welcome to the future. 3D Contour Bases are next level tech that enhances glide + float and delivers unmatched turn flow and fluidity in any snow condition.
- Inner/Outer Traction Edges: Lock in up and down. Traction Tech on inside and outside split edges improves grip on icy skintracks or firm descents.
- Sustainably made, built by the sun: We strive to make gear with the least carbon footprint possible. All boards built with Bio Resin, recycled sidewalls + edges and sustainabaly sourced woodcores + topsheets. Jones boards are also now built with 100% solar power.
- Forever Flex: Ultimate performance on day one. Forever Flex is a new production process that helps break-in the woodcore and stringers so board flex is even and responsive right out of the wrapper.
- Factory Tuned, ready to shred: Buy it, mount it, rip it. All boards leave the factory ready to ride wit de-tnued tip & tail, edges angled at 90/0 degrees, and bases waxed with Wend natural wax.