TSG Meta Jr
The city can be a dangerous playground, with a safe helmet the active urbanites’ first line of defence. The Meta is an all-sport city helmet, featuring a ventilated, lightweight In-mold construction and our easy to adjust Dial Fit System for a perfect fit on the move.
- In-mold construction: In-Mold Construction is a technique that connects the shock absorbing EPS liner directly to the polycarbonate shells to create a lightweight and strong structure. In the first step, the flat PC sheet is heated and deep-drawn over the helmet mold. Then the outline of the helmet shell and the holes are milled out. This PC shell is then placed in the helmet mold and the anchors for straps and fitting systems are placed. Then the mold will be closed, and the EPS is injected. Now the polycarbonate shell bonds with the EPS and a super light, yet extremely stable helmet is created.
- EN 1078: European bike and skateboard helmet standard
- Dial Fit System: The Dial-Fit System makes it easy to dial in a custom fit in seconds. An adjustment wheel on the back of the helmet ensures size adjustment and increases stability for helmets that do not have our Snug Fit. Some of our mountain bike enduro/trail helmets also come with a height-adjustable Dial Fit System.
- Tuned Fit System: Our Tuned Fit System allows a rider to dial in their fit using different thickness pads on the interior of the helmet. Our helmets always come with two sizes of pads. Each size comes in a different color which makes it easy to determine the right pads to fit the helmet to the head. It is very important to adjust the helmet with these included pads. For example, if necessary, the slightly thicker pads can be mounted on the back of the head and the pad for the front of the head can be thinner, or vice versa.
- Low Fit: A helmet can only protect what it covers. Our Low Fit design sits low and fully protects the entire back and sides of your head without impairing field of vision or restricting movement.
- 11 Vents
- Reflective Straps: Reflective straps and or prints for additional visibility and safety.
- Basic Padding: Light, interior fit pads: Removable and hand washable.
- Certification: NF EN 1078+A1:02 2013, CPSC, UKCA
- Weight: 300g
- Materials: Polycarbonate, EPS, Polyester, Nylon
- XXS/XS: 52-54cm