WESTON ECLIPSE SPLITBOARD
The Eclipse was designed to be lightweight and float above the rest. Featuring
a pow centric, Directional Multi-Radial Camber-Rocker profile with a wide nose, narrow tail, Rugged Topsheet, Sintered Base and our Freedom Wood Core - the Eclipse floats like a dream, turns with ease in tight trees and provides a reliable edge for getting through ice and crud. Add in our Split Tech for the uphills and you’ll have optimum skin traction, edge-hold and ease of kick-turns.
- Freeride: 4/5
- Powder: 5/5
- All Mountain: 3/5
- Freestyle: 1/5
- Flex: 7/10
- Construction: Camber with rocker nose & tail
- Freedom Wood Core: This is our paulownia/poplar core designed to be super lightweight and responsive.
- Tip to tail Carbon: Carbon fiber runs through the entire core from tip to tail to provide added pop and response.
- UHMW PE Sidewalls: Highly durable sidewall that protects the core from impact and increases torsional stability.
- Stitched Tips: Our tip spacers are stitched to the core to provide added durability.
- Rooted Inserts: Just like roots help keep a plant grounded, flax reinforcement in areas of the core help increase strength and durability.
- Tri-Axe Glass: Multi-axis, stitched fiberglass laminate that offers a precise and responsive ride in any terrain or snow conditions.
- Sintered 4000 Base: Faster ride, very durable, great wax retention.
- Forged Tips: Stainless steel metal tip and tail pieces protect from damage and increase durability.
- Rugged Topsheet: Polymide is eco friendly and made from castor beans. The topsheet is durable and resistant to scratches and scuffs.
- Split Tech: We don’t skimp on our splits. You’ll see a full inner metal edge, complete with sidewall and dampening tape. Also, when facing a kick-turn on a steep slope, you want all the help you can get - that’s why we balance
our splits so that they are tail heavy.
- Karakoram Ultra Clips: UltraClips deliver unmatched compression between board halves and they are adjustable so you can maintain even compression as your splitboard ages. Karakoram UltraClips and Tip-Locks use Active Joining to spring load the seam of your splitboard, eliminating the rattling, shearing and rolling inherent to passive slip-fit connections. Simply close the lever to lock in the most responsive ride.