Jones Mountain Twin Split Wide
Jones Mountain Twin Split er laget for deg som ser på fjellsiden som en stor lekepark. Mountain Twin har twin shape og direksjonal flex og lar deg utforske alle typer terreng, også for deg som vil tømme trickbaggen på splitboardtur. Mountain Twin Split har tredimensjonal nose og tail som gir en tilgivende svingfølelse og lar deg gjøre butters i pudderet. Med Traction Tech stålkanter gis brettet godt kantgrep på hardt underlag og isete traverser. Jones benytter høykvalitets komponenter som sammenføyer splitboardet og ivaretar dets torsjonsstivhet. Mountain Twin har en rask, sintret såle og er behandlet med naturlig voks fra Wend som gir deg god glid. Brettet er kompatibelt med alle splitboardbindinger.
Mountain Twin Split Wide anbefales til deg med skostørrelse EUR 44 eller større. Har du mindre boots enn dette, bør du ta en kikk på den smalere Jones Mountain Twin Split.
The Mountain Twin Split offers creative splitboarders a premium directional twin shape option for getting rad in the backcountry.
It's designed to offer precision control riding regular or switch on any terrain, from chutes to tree runs to backcountry booters. The Twin's shape features blunt tips for reduced swing weight, Traction Tech edges to keep you locked in on firm snow and a 3D Contour Base that makes every turn more effortless. For unmatched torsional board lock in ride mode the Mountain Twin Split features the Boltless Bridge and Karakoram tip + tail clips, and new for 21/22, upgraded Karakoram Ultra Clips 1.0. For added speed, the Mountain Twin Split is also built with a fast and durable Sintered 8000 base.
Art by: Joseph Toney
- Freestyle/Park: 10/10
- Deep Powder: 8/10
- Slow Speed Slashing: 9/10
- High Speed Carving: 6/10
- Steeps/Technical: 5/10
- Icy Edging: 7/10
- Flex: 7/10, Playful
- Premium Sintered Base: Life's too short to ride slow bases! All our boards have hyper fast sintered bases made from super durable and wax absorbant premium P-Tex.
- Boltless Bridge: Less hardware, more power. The Boltless Bridge eliminates split clip hardware from the base of the board and enhances split connection by re-profiling the woodcore under the clips.
- Factory tuned, ready to shred: Buy it, mount it, rip it! All boards leave the factory ready to ride with de-tuned tip + tail, edges angled at 90/0 degrees and bases waxed with Wend natural wax.
- Forever Flex: Forever Flex is a new manufacturing process that helps stabilise the flex and rocker of a board for its lifetime.
- Sustainable made, built by the sun: We strive to make gear with the least carbon footprint possible. All boards built with Bio Resin, recycled sidewalls + edges and sustainably sourced woodcores + topsheets. jones boards are also now built with 100% solar power.
- Inner/Outer Traction Tech Edges: Lock in up and down. Traction Tech on inside and outside split edges improves grip on icy skintracks or firm descents.
- 3D Contours Base: Welcome to the future. 3D Contour Bases are next-level tech that enhances glide + float and delivers unmatched turn flow and fluidity in any snow condition.
- Sustainably sourced woodcore: All Jones woodcores are made from wood species that have been sustainably grown and harvested.
- Biax Fiberglass: A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- Quick Tension tail clip: Jones exclusive climbing skin tension system that attaches to pre-cut tail notchs and eliminates the need for a traditional tail clip.
3D Contour Base:
3D Contour Bases are designed to make every run smoother and every turn more effortless by reducing the drag of the board tips. 3D Contour Bases enhance glide and improve float helping you ride faster and with better flow. Moderate 3D-base contours featuring an even balance of 4mm spoon bevel in the nose and 4mm spoon bevel in the tail. Spoon bevel starts at the rocker point.
1) Inside & outside Traction Tech 3.0
Traction Tech 3.0 features three bumps per edge (front binding, board center, back binding). The middle bump is slightly bigger than the outside bumps for better grip.
Inner edge Traction Tech
Inner edge Traction Tech improves splitboard edge grip on ascent. Three sidecut bumps on each side of your binding keep your locked in on icy skin tracks no matter which way you are traversing.
2) Progressive sidecut
At the far ends of the sidecut, the radius is incrementally increased as the edge reaches the contact point. Gradually increasing the sidecut radius towards the contact point delivers smoother turn initiation and exit as the edge tracks in and out of the snow with a less abrupt transition.
3) Quick Tension Tail Clip
Built-in climbing skin tension system using pre-cut notch that eliminates the need for a traditional skin tail clip.
4) Boltless Bridge
The Boltless Bridge eliminates split clip attachment hardware from the base of the board by re-profiling the wood core at the clips. The wood core under the clips is thicker, providing better torsional stiffness and a more powerful connection at the split clips.
- Camrock: A unique rocker/camber flex pattern defined by evenly balanced tip and tail rocker and camber between the bindings. Camrock improves freestyle finesse by keeping your tips playful while maintaining the power and pop of camber underfoot.
- Twin flex pattern: Balanced flex pattern with equal stiffness and torsional response in the nose and tail.
- Blunt nose: "How a board glides in powder, crust, corn or any snow more than an inch deep, is dictated by it’s front contact point and just past it. Next time you are in soft snow watch how much snow comes over the corner of the nose near the contact point. The billowing snow coming out from behind the tip means you are plowing through it which is obviously slowing you down. By adding a blunt nose you get the float benefits of a much longer nose without the ‘snow plow’ rounded tip and it’s extra swing weight." - Jeremy Jones